도움말

현재 버전 게시자: oldturkey03 ,

본문:

Connie, the first step I recommend is that you stop using it all together for now. The more you try to start it and to use it, the more you can damage. You definitely want to clean it properly. Use [guide|5825|this guide] to get it cleaned. It is written for a 3G but applies to your phone as well. Next thing to do is to '''replace the battery''' after that, reassemble and re-evaluate. It is possible that your battery is shortened, or the the power management IC is heating up. I am also not sure about using microwaves on the SMD components.
Connie, the first step I recommend is that you stop using it all together for now. The more you try to start it and to use it, the more you can damage. You definitely want to clean it properly. Use [guide|5825|this guide] to get it cleaned. It is written for a 3G but applies to your phone as well. Next thing to do is to '''replace the battery''' after that, reassemble and re-evaluate. It is possible that your battery is shortened, or the the power management IC is heating up. I am also not sure about using microwaves on the SMD components.

현황:

open

원문 게시자: oldturkey03 ,

본문:

Connie, the first step I recommend is that you stop using it all together for now. The more you try to start it and to use it, the more you can damage. You definitely want to clean it properly. Use [guide|5825|this guide] to get it cleaned. It is written for a 3G but applies to your phone as well. Next thing to do is to '''replace the battery''' after that, reassemble and re-evaluate. It is possible that your battery is shortened, or the the power management IC is heating up.

현황:

open