주요 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

기기를 고치세요

수리할 권리

부품 & 도구

도움말

원문 게시자: Dan ,

텍스트:

Do make sure you have a well ventilated room as breathing any solvent vapors can hurt you!!

Depending on what was spilled I tend to use distilled water as it can neutralize the acids and dissolve the sugars faster. While it sounds odd given the fact the phone or system may have had a bottle of water spilled into it with tap or spring water. Tap & spring water are full of minerals which is what harms your electronics! Distilled water is not conductive and won't corrode parts. I sometimes use an ultrasonic cleaner to speed things up and get into the areas I can't reach. I try not to use a brush so much and the newer boards its becoming more important as the SMT components are getting smaller! So its very easy to snag them without realizing.

I mostly use 90% isopropyl as it has less water than the lower grades and is classified as reagent so it doesn't have the other junk some isopropyl alcohol have.

The tip from Mayer pointed me to with methanol for releasing the batteries is a good one! But, you do need to be careful as some plastics react to it!

Flux remover sprays often have toluene in them which will kill your liver if you breathe it to long and often!

I visited a PCB house a many years ago, they use distilled water and a citrus based cleaner for cleaning their boards and then air drys them, this is what they use when soldering of the SMT components. It showed me not to be fearful of distilled water.

Prove to your self get a pair of clean glasses and two nails as probes held in place across from each other in the glass to hook up to an ohm meter to put some tap or spring water into one glass and distilled water in the other measure the resistance you'll see the distill water will have the most. To add to this sprinkle some table salt into the glass with distilled water it won't take much for it to become conductive!

현황:

open