주요 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기
도움말

원문 게시자: Wolfie Fire ,

본문:

Okay so I have a iPhone 6s and I went to camp. When I washed my hands I had a pipecleaner bracelet on and I accidentally put it on my phone in my lunch box when I took it off. It dropped water all over my phone and when I finally realized it (5 minutes later) my phone did the “You need to charge me” signal. So I thought it was okay. When I got home and charged it I tried to turn it on and it started glitching with a blue line running across the screen.. I was unable to take it apart so I just put it in rice for two days... when I checked it it wouldn’t even show me the “charge me” signal.. I am so dead...

현황:

open