주요 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기
도움말

현재 버전 게시자: Timothy McEvoy ,

텍스트:

Its most likely that the connector is incorrectly attached. There is a 99% chance of that being the issue. 1% chance that you have a bad part. It is most likely that you incorrectly plugged something in on the inside howeverinside.
Its most likely that the connector is incorrectly attached. There is a 99% chance of that being the issue. 1% chance that you have a bad part. It is most likely that you incorrectly plugged something in on the inside howeverinside.

현황:

open

원문 게시자: Timothy McEvoy ,

텍스트:

Its most likely that the connector is incorrectly attached. There is a 99% chance of that being the issue. 1% chance that you have a bad part. It is most likely that you incorrectly plugged something in on the inside however.

현황:

open