원문 게시자: oldturkey03 ,
@james1243 possibly a short circuit or otherwise damaged component from the water. For now, you do want to stay away from charging it or trying more often to turn it on. That could make a bad situation worse.At minimum go ahead and disassemble everything [guide|114701] and visually check the motherboard as well as other connections etc. You do want to clean everything with +90% isopropyl alcohol and a soft brush. After you clean it replace the battery and the reassemble and reevaluate.