Dylan Olson, try this for the belt.
TO REPLACE MOWER BLADE DRIVE BELT
The mower blade drive belt may be replaced without tools, Park the tractor on
level surface. Engage parking brake,
BELT REMOVAL -
1, Remove mower from tractor (See "TO REMOVE MOWER" in this section of this manual).
2, Work belt off both mandrel pulleys and idler pulleys.
3, Pull belt away from mower.
BELT INSTALLATION -
4. Install new belt in reverse order of removal.
5, Make sure belt is in all pulley grooves and inside all belt guides.
6. Install mower in reverse order of removal instructions.
TO REMOVE MOWER
Mower will be easier to remove from the right side of tractor.
1. Place attachment clutch in "DISENGAGED" position.
2. Move attachment lift lever forward to lower mower to its lowest position,
3. Roll belt off engine pulley,
4. Remove small retainer spring, and lift clutch spring off pulley bolt.
5. Remove large retainer spring, slide collar off and push housing guide out of bracket.
6. Disconnect anti-swaybar from chassis bracket by removing retainer spring,
7. Disconnect suspension arms from rear deck brackets by removing retainer springs.
8. Disconnect front links from deck by removing retainer springs.
9. Raise lift lever to raise suspension arms. Slide mower out from under tractor.
IMPORTANT: If an attachment other than the mower deck is to be mounted on the
tractor, remove the front links and hook the clutch spring Into square hole in frame.
TO INSTALL MOWER
1. Raise attachment lift lever to its highest position.
2. Slide mower under tractor with deflector shield to right side of tractor.
3. Lower lift lever to its lowest position.
4. Install mower in reverse order of removal instructions.
Here is the image for the clutch cable