My 4S doesn't stop rebooting. After Operation
I need your help! Let me make it the clearest possible:
- 3 months ago I tried a deep operation of my iPhone 4S: Changing the mid-frame. The operation did go pretty well until the screen part came in. I basically (slightly but still) cut the "Touch" cable of the screen.
After remounting all the device together the iPhone turned on, without any problem (no porblem of any button nor antena -> it still had signals) however the Touch screen was not so "Touch" anymore.
I went out and bought an iPhone 5...
- 5 days ago I received a brand new "Chinese" screen for this 4S. I installed it and after trying, reassembled the iPhone together but now:
- The iPhone doesn't seem to be charging
- When unplugged to a power source it doesn't turn on
- When plugged it reboots eternally
- It is not recognized by the computer (Macbook Pro)
- When plugged to the computer it doesn't turn on
Do you have any idea of what could have happened to the device?
Thanks in advance for your comments and insights,