Won't power up due to magnet(s)
Have already looked at the troubleshooting chart for this. I was given the iBook to look at. After determining what the problem(s) could be, the owner decided not to bother fixing it and gave it to me.
I was told that someone put a magnet(s) on it and then it wouldn't power up. My question is; what would be the most likely problem? The DC-in board or the motherboard?
I'd like to have this if I could fix it, but don't want to spend too much doing so.
Thank you for your help.