I forgot my password to unlock my Samsung Galaxy 10.1
I am locked out of my tablet. How do reset to factory default?
10.1" Android tablet released in June of 2011. Samsung GT-P7510MA
NOTE: You may have to wait 30 seconds-1 minute when performing each step.
If you don't want to lose DATA there may be a "Forgot password?" option in which case google will reset the password via your email. If this option is not there then follow these steps.
To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps (you will lose everything):
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
3. When the start up screen show (Samsung logo displays on the screen), release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset", select with Power button
5. Select "wipe data/factory reset"
6. Select "Yes -- delete all user data"
7. Select "reboot system now"
You can unlock a device remotely if you have it registered to a Samsung account. On another device, go to findmymobile.samsung.com and log into your account. (I was able to reset my Samsung account password using the link before proceeding.) On the next screen, click Find, then More, then Unlock My Device. I had to reset all passwords, PIN, etc for the tablet, but so far it looks like all my downloads and other personal data is intact. Hope this helps!
I forgot password, and the Samsung tab S was left in corner more than a month.
I followed all instructions nothing worked.
Here’s how you factory hard reset your Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (GT-P5210):
1. Power off the device, do not charge it. Tablet should be completely off.
2. Wait for 20 Seconds.
3. Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for 15 seconds and release them. You get to the recovery screen.
4. Using the Volume Up/Down buttons navigate to Wipe data/factory reset
Press the Power button to accept the option – this will take you to the confirmation screen. Using the volume buttons navigate to yes and press the power button again to confirm the action
Your device will reboot. Mission accomplished!
as far as i understand this phone or tablet they both have Android operating system . this can be a say fix .
just restart the phone and follow all steps mention on this post Fix And Unlock Phone or Tablet without Password see if all the steps work for you . thank you
I put Persian language on my samsong Galaxy tablet E. Also i put password on it to start. I updated its Android. Now i am not able to enter to my tablet because its keyboard of password is just Persian but my password was in English. English language is not active and bottom of several letters on keyboard has been bule and whole of English letter are unactive but when chose Persian, letters work into Persian.
Please guide me how i can active bottom of password keyboard for English language.
지난 24시간: 184
지난 7일: 1,509
지난 30일: 5,838
전체 시간: 412,323