My hdmi port is broken and needs repair
I just want to know how much it would cost to get my hdmi port replaced before I send it in.
A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, also known as PS4. First announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.
I've done a lot of these repairs and I'd be happy to take a look at yours. If you'd like a quote just click on the link under my profile name. It will take you to my IFIXIT business listing where you can learn more about us and find the link to our repair services page on our website.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
The best way to replace the port is with a hot-air rework station, an ultra fine point soldering iron, and a high-powered microscope.
Here are the steps:
1) Remove the motherboard from the case, and clean the old thermal paste.
2) Apply flux to the existing port connections, then begin heating the posts and pins evenly with the rework station.
3) Once the existing solder has reached its melting point, use tweezers to SLOWLY remove the old port.
4) Now clean the board, and inspect for any damaged traces (depending on the severity of the port damage)
5) Now position the new port in place, add solder to the posts to hold it in place, apply flux to the pins, and then individually solder each pin to the motherboard using the soldering iron.
Providing you followed the steps, the unit will boot like normal once you re-assemble.
That said, if anyone needs any assistance (or advice) with their repair, please give us a call anytime!
We are more than happy to help.
지난 24시간: 7
지난 7일: 27
지난 30일: 170
전체 시간: 41,817