What should I do if my Polaroid A10 has water damage?
I recently spilled water all over my Polaroid A10 and do not know what I should and should not do to correctly preserve my deceive so it will remain functioning.
The best possible option to potentially ensure that your device will remain functioning is to correctly clean, dry, and remove components.
Follow these steps:
1. Remove the device from the water.
2. The first thing to do is to not push any buttons.
3. Dry the outside of the device with a paper towel or rag.
4. Remove the back panel and remove any internal devices such as the SD card and any other removable parts.
5. Gently shake the device to remove as much water as possible.
6. Submerge the device including all of the components removed into rice for at least 24 hours.
7. After 24 hours, reassemble the device and try to power it on. If it still is unresponsive, call the manufacturer or customer support for further assistance.
For more information regarding common troubleshooting issues, please visit Polaroid A10 Troubleshooting!
해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?
24 시간 전: 0
7일 전: 1
30일 전: 1
전체 시간: 477