Firmware upgrade encountered an issue!
How can I fix this??? Please help!!!
2014년 10월에 출시되었습니다. 이 모델 SM-G530H/DV Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime은 화이트, 그레이, 또는 골드 케이스로 제공됩니다.
You most likely flashed the wrong firmware in ODIN. Re download the firmware and make sure you are getting it from a reputable source and the model # is correct. After you have your new firmware then flash it by following these instructions. You should also check your drivers.
1. Download ODIN from http://odindownload.com/
2. Grab the samsung drivers for your model by googling <Your EXACT DEVICE model> samsung odin drivers Also get the correct odin firmware when you are at it.
a. be careful about getting a virus here, many sites provide fake drivers and bundle PUPs with their drivers.
3. Put your device in ODIN flash mode by pressing the correct keycombo. Again, this varies by device but is usually Power+VolumeDown+Home
4. Click the "PDA" button in Odin and select your firmware. the extension should be .tar.md5
5. Do not modify any other settings, leave their defaults and hit start.
a. If START is greyed out or you dont see your device in the top left, check your drivers and USB connection.
6. You should see a progressbar at the top left and after it is done your tab will reboot and the progress bar will say PASS
24 시간 전: 0
7일 전: 3
30일 전: 28
전체 시간: 2,029