Can't remember password on a proscan tablet
how to reset password on proscan tblet
1. Turn the power off.
2. Find the tiniest RESET hole on the side of the tablet next to the micro USB charger port and use a paper clip or similar tool to click it, press gently the RESET button in the hole. While you are pressing the reset button press and hold the Power button also until the Proscan logo comes up and the Android robot is displaying on the screen. (Note this is not the RESET hole on the back of the device.)
3. Release the Power and the reset button.
4. To get into the Android recovery menu you have to click it push it down again the tiny little RESET button in the hole and the POWER button together. Keep pushing the two buttons until the recovery menu displayed.
5. To highlight the options use the paper clip and press the RESET button to move down the highlighter bar until you get to Wipe data / Factory Reset. Press the POWER key to get in the next menu.
6. Move the bar again using the reset button and highlight Yes -- delete all data and press the POWER button.
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
Press power and esc buttons located on the side of your proscan plt 1074 for 3-5 sec. Then press just the esc button .,,,youll then see the factory reset as one of the options to scroll down to. Scroll down oressung esc…oress power to say yes.
Then once it is powered back on ….ut will ask if u want to reboot. Answer yes by hitting the power button again
지난 24시간: 20
지난 7일: 95
지난 30일: 512
전체 시간: 18,334