Not able to turn. Press and wait not effective. New power button?
Plugin shows battery charged, fades, no way to revive. Do i need new power button?
Two options to try and see if you can restore your tablet.
1. If you are happy (perhaps not the correct word) to lose your personal data try a factory reset.
Here is the procedure:
Charge the tablet for at least half an hour, and then disconnect the AC adapter from the tablet.
2. If a micro SD card is installed in the tablet, remove the SD card before resetting the tablet.
3. With the tablet turned off, press and hold the power button, and then press the volume up (+)
button at the same time.
4. Press and hold the power button and the volume up (+) button for several seconds.
5. When the Select Boot Mode appears, press the volume up (+) button to highlight Recovery, and
then press the power button to select Recovery.
6. Press and hold the power button, and then press the volume up (+) button once to enter
7. Press the volume down (-) button to highlight wipe data/factory reset, and then press the power
button to begin the reset.
8. Press the volume down (-) button to select Yes –delete all user data”, and then press the power
A recovery system screen shows the reset process.
9. When the screen displays the message Data wipe complete, press the volume down (-) button
to highlight Reboot system now, and then press the power button to select.
The tablet will restart.
2. Try a power reset:
Open the tablet and disconnect the battery from the systemboard by unsoldering the battery wire connections. Take special note of the order in which to disconnect the wires.
Press and hold the Power button to drain any residual power from the system.
Reconnect the battery wires and then see if you can turn on the tablet. Take special note of the order in which to reconnect the wires - it is in the reverse order to which you disconnected them
Here is a link to the service manual for your laptop. Scroll to p.16 to view the pre-requisites and then the procedure necessary to gain access to the battery. You do not have to actually remove the battery from the tablet, just disconnect it. Also take care when you disconnect the wires to not "short out" (bridge between) any wires terminals etc with your tools etc. as this may cause more problems.
지난 24시간: 0
지난 7일: 0
지난 30일: 1
전체 시간: 60