Can't connect JBL Flip 3 and JBL Charge 3 properly
Whenever I try to connect both of my speakers JBL Flip 3 and JBL Charge 3 to my iPhone 7 one of them the music keep cutting ( depends which one is the main speaker) The main speaker I'm connected to play music perfectly the other one keep disconnecting specially when I change the volume, change the songs, or even move the speaker. If I connect to only one of them alone without using the JBL connect feature the speaker works perfectly.
- Both speakers appear connected on bluetooth page on mobile device
-Both speakers appear connected on JBL connect app
- Both speakers firmware are up to date
- Iphone 7 IOS up to date
- Tried different mobile device and even a MBP had same problem
- Tried un-pairing, pairing again had same problem
- Tried reseting both speakers problem unsolved
- Tried turning off all bluetooth devices in the room as the sound keep cutting as if there is something interfering with it. Same problem
Can anyone help?