What type of fluid for trans

i have a 2002 sabre 2148hv ,made by john deere need to know what type of fluid to use in trans,reg,oil or trans fluid.the small bottle to fill says fill with trans oil,not sure what to use

답변되었습니다! View the answer 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0


sorry it is a automatic trans

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

US$100 이상 또는 Pro Tech Toolkit을 포함한 모든 주문의 배송은 무료입니다!

상점 둘러보기

1개의 답변

선택된 해법


Here is a link to the John Deere specifications for your model and it specifies Transmission Oil. (scroll to the bottom of the page)


If you search online for transmission oil 10W30 you will get results for products specifically labelled either Gear Oil or Transmission Oil.

Here is just one example. Click on Specs and then scroll down to find John Deere specs


Stick with what the manufacturer recommends. After all they designed your tractor.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 2
의견 추가하세요

귀하의 답변을 추가하십시오

dd_gdwn 가/이 대단히 고마워 할 것입니다.
조회 통계:

지난 24시간: 1

지난 7일: 6

지난 30일: 40

전체 시간: 479