Is there anyway to replace the metal screen/mesh covering the speaker.

Lately I have been using my speaker and have accidentally made the metal screen/mesh bend inwards really bad. The quality of the speaker is still good but the screen makes it look really bad. Is there anyplace that sells new ones?

이 질문에 답하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0
댓글 달기