Logic Board heating up
Was replacing my iphone's WiFi antenna last night but when i turned the phone on i accidentally yanked the lcd screens adapters off while it was turned on; and now the phone won't turn on. The logic board (right below where i would attach the 3 lcd adapters for the screen) now heats up when i connect the battery to it but won't turn on. I currently have to leave the battery adapters off because i'm afraid the heat will ruin the phone. The logic board automatically heats up as soon as i reattach the battery, is there a way to fix this? and what seems to be the problem?