Unable to start iPhone
After trying to upgrade software with iTunes cannot start phone to finish upgrade
Apple iPhone 5c는 2013년 9월 10일에 발표되었습니다. 수리는 이전 모델과 유사하며 스크류 드라이버 및 비집는 도구가 필요합니다. GSM 또는 CDMA / 8, 16, 32GB / 흰색, 분홍색, 노란색, 파란색 및 녹색으로 제공하였습니다.
I agree with "The iPhone Guy" that you might try a DFU (Device Firmware Update) restore. Since Apple updates almost always include Firmware related updates, the update may have encountered a problem which is directly impacting the phones ability to boot.
To do a DFU restore follow these steps:
1. Plug the phone into a computer with iTunes installed on it.
2. If the phone powers on or attempts to boot then turn the phone off.
3. Once the phone is completely power off, hold down the Sleep/Wake (Power) button and the Home button at the same time for 8 seconds.
4. At 8 seconds, let go of the Sleep/Wake (Power) button but continue to hold down the Home button.
5. After 2-4 more seconds of holding just the Home button, iTunes will say "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode."
From that point on follow the prompts on iTunes to restore while in recovery mode.
**Keep in mind that this process will wipe all data from the device**
지난 24시간: 0
지난 7일: 0
지난 30일: 0
전체 시간: 51