The Kenmore Elite HE3 is 7.2 cu. ft. capacity electric dryer by Kenmore.

250 질문 전체 보기

What is the felt seal called that is hanging down

There is a felt circular thing hanging out from around where the drum butts up to the front part of the dryer. What is it called and where can I order a new one?

해당 질문 답변하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0


Hi @mom04 ,

What is the full model number of your dryer?

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

US$100 이상 또는 Pro Tech Toolkit을 포함한 모든 주문의 배송은 무료입니다!

상점 둘러보기

2개의 답변

I think that is a felt bushing or a wear pad. That helps your drum from rubbing the front of the panel.

You should be able to get them through sears:

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0
의견 추가하세요

it's called a front dryer drum felt (or seal) - all dryers have that and mostly they're very similar and interchangeable!

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0
의견 추가하세요

귀하의 답변을 추가하십시오

Melanie Scott 가/이 대단히 고마워 할 것입니다.
조회 통계:

지난 24시간: 0

지난 7일: 3

지난 30일: 15

전체 시간: 160