False ADF jam on HP Laserjet Pro M570dn
I've recently got a second hand laserjet pro m570dn with an issue with the adf.
After start procedure, it says "Remove paper from document feeder".
Done this :
1) I've checked for paper or debris : I cannot see anything (I've rolled a paper manually through it in case of hidden paper piece).
2) I've disconnected / reconnected the adf from the printer : no change.
I haven't found any online guidelines to troubleshoot that myself so here I am asking about help on this :
- if there if one, where is the paper sensor that triggers this false alert ?
- do you know how to unmount the adf to have a look inside the mechanism ?
- could the printer be wrong about the origin of the issue ? ADF is not cheap so if I buy a new one, I'd better be sure of the issue.
Thanks in advance,