Microwave won't heat. Tested or replaced all high volt parts
I’m certainly not an expert, but I am fairly experienced in appliance repair. This one is a head scratcher. Microwave doesn't heat. Diode, cap, transformer, and magnetron all originally tested fine. Current draw right around 10 amps. Out of frustration, I've replaced the all high voltage parts(Cap, diode, trans, and magnetron), Still no heat. Also checked(and double checked) thermal switches, fuses, door switches, wiring, and relay outputs. Anyone?