Samsung Galaxy S5 screen issues
I have an galaxy S5 that has an pretty issue with its screen. Half of the screen is unresponsive! The screen still works but half the touchscreen responds. I have some questions and any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Is the entire LCD Assembly Destroyed?
- is there is a chance of reviving it without a screen replacement, I see some videos on yt of people repairing S5’s with touch issues but they look super professional
- How bad are aftermarket screens? I don’t wanna cash out near a $70-80 for a new OEM screen and aftermarkets are a lot cheaper.
- Are aftermarket display’s even decent or straight up trash?
- Is it a LCD or is it still amoled,is it 1080p?,do they just suck?,are they usable
- What’s the most reliable place to purchase the best aftermarket screen?
I found this replacement but I don't know much on this website.
I found this replacement but there are no negative reviews but on like Reddit their were only rants