메인 콘텐츠로 스킵하기

2015년 9월 25일 출시. Model A1687/A1634. 수리는 이전 모델과 유사하며 스크류 드라이버 및 비집는 도구가 필요합니다. GSM 또는 CDMA / 6, 64, 또는 128GB / 은색, 금색, 스페이스 그레이 및 로즈 골드로 제공하였습니다.

751 질문 전체 보기

IFixit Replacement Battery Not Holding Charge

About 2 or 3 months ago I ordered a replacement battery from IFixit for my iPhone 6s Plus. It has worked fine until recently all of a sudden. My problem is best described as once the battery level drops to around 60%-30% (it varies), my phone slows down to a crawl and is practically unusable despite the battery percent stating the battery isn’t about to die. There’s a 1 in 5 chance that if I restart my phone the percentage drops to around 10%, as if the percent meter isn’t calibrated. It was on 1% last night and it was fully charged in the morning, only to drop from 80% to 10% within a couple hours of use. Any suggestions on what I can try or what to do would be appreciated.

해당 질문 답변하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0

댓글:

I also forgot to add that no matter the battery percent, the phone speeds up to normal whenever a charger is plugged in.

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

아이폰 배터리 수리 키트

Only $29.99

Buy Now

아이폰 배터리 수리 키트

Only $29.99

Buy Now

1개의 답변

Try replacing the battery again. It should work if it doesn’t it might be the port or it’s a board level problem.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0

댓글:

I replaced the battery with the original one that came with my phone. So far it seems to be working as normal again, albeit the old battery doesn't hold a charge like the new one used to. I guess I will talk to IFixit about getting a warranty claim.

의 답변

Great! That’s good to hear.

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

귀하의 답변을 추가하십시오

Jacob Bell 가/이 대단히 고마워 할 것입니다.
조회 통계:

지난 24시간: 0

지난 7일: 0

지난 30일: 1

전체 시간: 26