remove the back from your TV and check things based on the
First Checklist for Troubleshooting
1) Check the various cable connections first.
• Check to see if there is a burnt or damaged cable.
• Check to see if there is a disconnected or loose cable connection.
• Check to see if the cables are connected according to the connection diagram.
2) Check the power input to the Main Board.
3) How to distinguish if the problem is caused by Main board or Logic Board.
• No Video : If the problem is No Video but Logic Board is on and Indication LED is blinking repeatedly and
faster than normal booting, replace the Logic board.
• Distorted Picture : Check the inner patterns.
Inner pattern Picture Problem
OK NG Main Board
NG NG Main or LVDS cable or Logic Board or Panel.
• How to check inner pattern?
a. Factory mode
b. Move to SVC menu.
c. Move to Test Pattern.
d. Check inner patterns. (This model only support FBE, READ PRE, READ POST)
Post some good pictures of your power board etc. and let us see what your boards look like.
Of course since this is a Plasma TV there are more boards than previously suggested.
Adding images to an existing question