Could I have shorted something on my board?
I was replacing the battery in my iPhone X and all was going well until I, for some bizarre reason decided to connect the battery before connecting the screen back on. Now everything still works fine as usual but my phone feels a lot warmer than usual. Also, when removing the old battery, I couldn’t remove the adhesive strips so I had to pry it out. This resulted in a small part of the wireless charging chip to come off when I got my prying tool under the battery (really messy job I know). Any thoughts?
Attached is a photo of the chip, part of the top cover has come off leaving the middle exposed.