I disconnected my battery (burning smell was the reason)

Block Image

Block Image

Block Image

Block Image

Block Image

My MacBook Pro suddenly turned off on me,so I opened it up to see what the issue was,I first assumed it was a battery fault as I heard a small pop before it went,I disconnected my battery and could smell something burnt around the battery board area,which leads me to assume that something has burnt out. While my battery is disconnected from the board,I plug it in to charge and it shows an amber light,before I come to a conclusion on the issue,can someone tell me if it is the battery that is faulty. I don't want to buy a replacement if it's not the problem. My thoughts are it is the battery,but when I plug the magsafe charger in with the battery disconnected,the MacBook still doesn't turn on.

Many thanks!

이 질문에 답하세요 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0

댓글:

Post a few hires pictures of the logic board so we can see the components Adding images to an existing question

@danj Images are now uploaded onto the question, thanks

의견 추가하세요