Change the Quick Chuck

I have Ridgid R86037 impact driver with the 1/4 hex quick chuck. I would like to change it to a square drive for impact sockets, either 3/8 or 1/2 drive. Using an adapter absorbs too much torque and does not work worth beans. I have seen a Ridgid impact with square drive. Are there parts that can be interchanged?

이 질문에 답하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0
댓글 달기