Where can I change the plastic circle of the screen?

I think the plastic circle around the screen of my kindle have been oxidized, could please tell e where I can change it?

이 질문에 답하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0

댓글 1개:

Hi @jacobsonz,

Do you mean the display frame?

Post an image of the problem showing the part that you mean.

Here's how to add images to your question 기존 질문에 이미지 추가하기

Also what is the model number of the tablet? This can usually be found printed on the back cover.

This would also help as sourcing parts for Kindles is difficult when using the model name and generation but not when using the model number of the tablet.

댓글 달기