iMac Intel 27" EMC 2309 (Late 2009, Core 2 Duo 3.06 또는 3.33 GHz) ID iMac10,1, EMC 2374 (Late 2009, Core i5 2.66 GHz 또는 Core i7 2.8 GHz) ID iMac11,1

418 질문 전체 보기

Does your Activity Monitor CPU usage add up to 100%?

I have returned three 27" i7 iMacs because Activity Monitor's %Idle: keeps changing from 48% to 98%, while the %User: and %System: often add up to less than 3%.

Most of the time, the total usage shown adds up to less than 55 %.

Where is the other 45% of the CPU that I paid for? It might be running in the background. These computers have been running way hotter than the iMacs I checked in the Apple Store.

Apple Care doesn't have a clue. They just declare the computer DOA and tell me to ship it back.

Any ideas?

답변되었습니다! View the answer 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0
의견 추가하세요

US$100 이상 또는 Pro Tech Toolkit을 포함한 모든 주문의 배송은 무료입니다!

상점 둘러보기

2개의 답변

선택된 해법

See what you have running in the background by hitting Force Quit, Command - Option - Escape. Your percent idle should be around 90% +.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 1
의견 추가하세요

Every Computer that uses a processor has a process that keeps the CPU in idle, In Windows, this is known as the "System Idle Process" what tool are you using to monitor this? it might be accounting for the Idle Process, and when the CPU usage is 3%, the Idle Process will account for the Other 97% and keep the CPU from dropping the other processes, If your computer is counting the idle process with the other process and dropping it's own processes from the count, you might mess up the count. One program for measuring all processes is CheckUp, made by App4Mac, and it's free.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0
의견 추가하세요

귀하의 답변을 추가하십시오

tczinski 가/이 대단히 고마워 할 것입니다.
조회 통계:

지난 24시간: 0

지난 7일: 0

지난 30일: 2

전체 시간: 2,419