My rear AC vents not working
The AC vents are not blowing in the rear of my 2001 odessey. I have checked the fuses and they look okay. What should I do next?
George, not sure which fuse you checked. Check fuse number #60 in the multi fuse relay box (located on the left front of the engine compartment) It is a 40Amp fuse. Also check fuse #3 on the driver's side underdash fuse box. It is a 7.5 Amp fuse that goes to your Rear heater A/C mode control motor. It is on the back side of the rear blower unit. If you get power to the rear blower motor, check the blower resistor, which is attached on the rear of the blower unit.
"Rear side trim removal
Removal & Installation 2001-04 Models
Put on gloves to protect your hands. When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
1. Remove the rear side trim panel of the right side, as follows:
1. Remove the trim as shown.
2. To remove the rear side trim panel, remove the speaker grille and rear speaker.
3. When removing the side trim panels, be sure to remove the mounting screws behind the rear speakers.
4. Be sure to disconnect the rear accessory socket and brake light failure sensor connectors when removing the left rear trim panel.
5. Remove the self-tapping screws and the rear blower motor. Remove the self-tapping screws and the rear blower resistor. Hope this helps, good luck.
지난 24시간: 21
지난 7일: 150
지난 30일: 616
전체 시간: 20,594