질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
Background and Identification
The Brinly-Hardy model PRC-241-RBH is a lawn roller designed to erase lawn damage from moles or pack down loose dirt, seed, or sod. The lawn roller can be pushed or towed behind a tractor and holds up to 270 pounds of sand or water. This model is made of steel with rounded edges to prevent lawn damage. The metal scraper bar above the drum keeps the roller free from debris while in use. The steel drum is designed to resist rusting and denting.
The Brinly-Hardy model PRC-241-RBH holds up to 28 gallons (270 pounds) of water or sand. It measures 24 inches in width. Its fill opening and large diameter is designed to speed the filling and emptying of the drum, and it can even be filled with a garden hose. This lawn roller can be drained and hung in a grade or shed for storage. When the roller is empty, it is light enough for transportation and storage. A single, universal, heavy-duty hitch pin is included with the roller so it can be attached to any riding lawn-mower or tractor.
The Brinly-Hardy model PRC-241-RBH includes a pictoral assembly manual with a fastener skin pack. An assembly video is available on Brinly’s YouTube channel. The lawn roller can be identified by its black color and the name “Brinley” printed on a red sticker on the roller’s handle assembly.
- Assembled Depth (in.): 41.43 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 18 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 31.25 in
- Application Type: Lawn Care
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Features: Assembly Required, Convertible to Push, Rust Resistant, Zero-Turn Capable
- Fits Brands: Universal
- Fits Models: All models with rear hitch plate
- Included: Hitch Pin
- Material: Polypropylene
- Product Weight (lb.): 37 lb
- Riding Mower Features: Rust Resistant, Waterproof, Zero-Turn Capable
- Weight Capacity (lb.): 270 lb