Canon EOS M5 Teardown
해당 기기를 고치는데 사용하는 일반 도구들 입니다. 매 단계에 모든 도구를 사용하지는 않습니다.
Background and Identification
The Canon EOS M5 is a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera released by Canon in November 2016. Mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras have a single, removable lens and use a digital display system instead of an optical viewfinder. The term “mirrorless” means that the camera does not have a reflex mirror or optical viewfinder as found in digital single-lens reflex cameras (DSLR). Rather, it has an electronic viewfinder that displays what the camera image sensor sees. Similar to a DSLR, mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras can accept any interchangeable lens of a series that is compatible with the lens mount of that camera.
Like all the Canon EOS M series cameras, the M5 uses the Canon EF-M lens mount. In the M series, the M5 is the first to have an integrated electronic viewfinder. Also, the camera screen can be turned outwards so that the user can view themselves while filming.
- Type: Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
- Lens mount: Canon EF-M
- Sensor: dual-pixel CMOS sensor
- Image sensor size: 22.3 mm × 14.9 mm (APS-C)
- Maximum resolution: 24.2 MP
- ASA/ISO range: ISO 100-25600
- Recording medium: SDXC (UHS-I capable)
- Focus: Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus
- Frame rate: 9 fps; 7 fps with autofocus
- Shutter speeds: 30 s to 1/4000 s
- Viewfinder: 2.36-million dot OLED EVF
- Image sensor: DIGIC 7
- Video/movie recording: 1080p (60, 30 and 24 fps)
- Rear LCD monitor: 3.2 in 1.62-million-dot LCD
- Battery: LP-E17
- Data Port(s): Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 116 mm × 89 mm × 61 mm (4.6 in × 3.5 in × 2.4 in)
- Weight: 427 g (15.1 oz)