질문이 없습니다. 가장 먼저 질문을 해 주십시오!
Background and Information
Sod cutters can be used to relocate existing sod or establish clear areas for planting. This is done by cutting under a layer of dirt using the cutter, and then lifting and rolling the slab of dirt and lawn cover (referred to as sod) attached to it, leaving clear dirt behind. Handheld sod cutters resemble a shovel with a square, flat edge, and can be used for small areas. However, these machines are usually motorized for use on larger areas to reduce the manual labor needed.
The Classen Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter comes in two different models. They are the HSC18A5 and the HSC18A8. The two models are very similar, but the A5 model is slightly smaller and has a less powerful engine than the A8 model.
The Hydro-Drive models of Classen Sod Cutters can be identified by the white lettering on the side of the machine that says HSC18. Gear-Drive models of the cutter look very similar, but they have lettering that says SC-18 instead.
Here are the specifications that apply to both models of the Classen Hydro-Drive Sod Cutter.
- Starter: Recoil
- Governor: 3400 RPM + 200 RPM, no load
- Clutch: spring loaded belt tightener type
- Lubrication - Hydro Drive: 20W50
- Lubrication - Transmission (Gearbox): 10W30
- Engine to Blade: 3.03 to 1
- Engine to Drive Wheels: 57.2 to 1
- Drive: 8-5/8" (219mm) Dia. with knobby tread vulcanized to hub
- Rear: 8 x 1.75 (203 x 45mm) semi-pneumatic tire
- Cutting Width: 18"
- Optional Blade Kit Widths: 12", 16", 20", 24"
- Cutting Depth: 12”, 24” with blades: 1.5" or 16”, 20” with blades: 2”
- Blade Speed: 1200 strokes/minute @ 3400 engine RPM
Here are the specifications that differ from the A5 model to the A8 model.
Only for the HSC18A5:
- Engine: 4-cycle, Honda® GX160, 9.9 cu . in. (163 cc)
- Dimensions: 52"L x 38"H x 24.5"W
- Weight: 340 lbs.
Only for the HSC18A8:
- Engine: 4-cycle, Honda® GX240, 14.8 cu. in. (242 cc)
- Dimensions: 55"L x 38"H x 24.5"W
- Weight: 363 lbs.
Engine: Honda GX160UT2