iFixit Pro Coordinator
Lead iFixit Pro to world domination.
iFixit's staff is the focal point of a global community showing people how to fix the things they own. We believe that we can make the world better by empowering people to take control of their hardware. We are the world's foremost experts on Apple repair, and we've set the gold-standard for online repair documentation. We have already helped millions of people fix their own devices, and we plan to help tens of millions more.
iFixit's professional customers are located all over the world and include repair shops, schools, businesses, and government agencies. iFixit Pro's mission is to empower and support our customers by showing them opportunities with repair and helping them grow their business.
Applicants should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills as you will be emailing and calling people constantly. Applicants should also have a proven sales track record in a relevant type of job environment. Experience with electronics repair is a plus, especially if it’s with mobile devices. You must be able to manage your time efficiently and operate with minimal supervision. We may consider someone who does not have sales experience if they show relevant experience in the repair industry and show exceptional communication skills. Other jobs duties would include attending conferences and occasional customer site visits.
A coordinator's primary goal is to keep fellow team members free of obstacles that could impair their work. With project management tools, tremendous empathy, and team-wide communication, they're the life-saving handhold in the hurricane of a fast-growing business.
Working for a small company on a tight-knit team is a chance to manifest your creativity and community-building skills in a way that will make a big difference in our customer's businesses.
- Drive the completion of projects and make communications and organization happen
- Own the daily and long-term scheduling
- Support internal and remote sales team members
- Interact with our Pro community members and integrate their feedback into our business processes
- Communicate frequently with other team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities
- Lead project scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting, setting appropriate priorities, task tracking, and problem solving
- Evangelize efficient processes and policies to team leadership and internal support organizations
- Create and maintain a creative environment, resolve personnel challenges, serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success
- 2 years experience in sales, management, or repair
- Able to communicate effectively with programming, design, and business personnel
- Experience working successfully in a role supporting multiple teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Able to facilitate and mediate between members of the various internal teams and external customers
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- To apply: Upload your résumé as well as a short cover letter explaining two things: why you're badass, and why you're the ideal candidate for this job.
This is a full time position. Compensation will depend on experience. iFixit offers health insurance, dental insurance, and 401k benefits to all full-time employees.