After removing the middle screw, I was now at a loss of which direction to go next. The earpiece was still firmly connected to the mysterious red chamber, and I didn't see a logical next step except to simply pull the two sections apart.
The slots in the speaker enclosure allowed the rubber to hold on to the speaker enclosure. I began forcing them out of their place to hopefully allow access to the other side.
With all rubber nubs removed, I could finally see inside the rubber area - Finally! The 4 screws holding the frame pieces together could be taken off!
HOWEVER, I noticed that attempting to reconnect the red rubber piece to the earpiece enclosure was virtually impossible. There may be some technique to improve chances (potentially with fishing wire or tape), but it might be more trouble than it is worth (and I don't say that if I don't have to).
귀하의 기여는 오픈 소스 Creative Commons 인가 하에 허가되었습니다.
아래에 새로운 줄 삽입
위에 새로운 줄 삽입
현재 줄 들여쓰기
현재 줄 내어쓰기
현재 줄 삭제
다음 단계로 이동.
이전 단계로 이동.