귀하의 기기에 대한 안내서, 부품 및 답변에 신속히 접근할 수 있습니다
장바구니가 비어 있는 것 같습니다
Two other notes:
1. The relative sizes stated for some of the screws are incorrect. Pay particular attention when removing several screws during one step that you know which came from which hole. Or just be careful during reassembly, using very light torque, that each screw is threading in properly.
2. There are ample opportunities for "gotchas" in this procedure. The instructions are excellent overall, but you kind of need to have a feel for how much force, for example, it takes to reattach the many cable connectors. If light force doesn't seem to be doing it, check and recheck the alignment of the pins. I reiterate that brute force will leave you with a very expensive paperweight.
3. If I had realized beforehand that this procedure would mean a nearly complete disassembly of the phone, I might have hired someone else to do it. But as iFixit says on the box: "You got this!" (sic) You can do it if you work very carefully. If you get frustrated, take a break.
Just finished my wife's phone and as far I have been able to tell, everything is working properly. A few comments:
1. As others have said, the keys to success are Patience, Care, Organization, No Brute Force.
2. Unless you do this for a living, or say once each day on average, it is going to take you the better part of 3+ hours to do it properly. And if you don't do it properly, there's really no sense in doing it at all.
3. If something doesn't seem right, in particular during the reassembly, BE PATIENT. Never use brute force! Review the text and the photos. Zoom in on the photos -- they give remarkable detail.
4. I would note that in step 14, the cable cover has a claw on it that makes it far more difficult to remove than it would seem. The claw is on the lower corner of the far right end. You just need to carefully wiggle it back and forth to get it to release its hold down below. Again, do not brute force it!
일단 획득하면, 귀하께서는 그들의 시간당 평판 획득 도표를 볼 수 있습니다.
도표가 어떻게 보여질지에 대한 미리보기입니다:
아직 획득한 평판이 없습니다.