"flashing, like microwaving a metal object"에 답변I hope people are still responding to this thread… I just bought a brand new Panasonic microwave and went to heat up some left over veggies and ham for my son for dinner and the food sparked and one piece even caught a small flame. I unplugged everything and tried to trouble shoot with my husband. I didn’t miss any part of the set up process or forgot to remove any of the packaging. There wasn’t anything weird or metal based in with the food (no foil was used in making the ham earlier etc). Would it still be the waveguide causing this problem if the microwave has never been used? I am hesitant to remove it in case it messes up my chances of returning the microwave if I tinkered with it (I just bought it today).