- I attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, AZ.
- I am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science of Aeronautical Science with a Minor in Aviation Safety
- I hope to work for a private company as a Corporate Pilot flying business jets. Two of my favorites that I have flown are the Citation CJ1 (The first picture) and the Citation CJ3 (The second picture).
- I have achieved my Private Pilot license with an Instrument Rating. I am currently working on my Commercial Rating.
- Most of my repair experience is with my Subaru. I enjoy doing my own maintenance and modifications.
- Dean’s List 2017-2020
- I enjoy water skiing and slalom skiing.