- School: York University
- Major— Information Technology. I always like studying languages. And I thought “Why not computer programming?”
- Aspirations—Data Scientist
- Skills—Programming(R,Python, SAS,Java), Statistical Analysis(I have done projects involving Logic Regression, Decision Tre, Market Basket Analysis), Project Management and Organizational Skill.
- Projects/accomplishments— I have also obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in BA before.
- Repair experience—I havent really took the laptop into parts to fix it but I have done quite a number of troubleshooting on my computers, my friends’s and at work.
- Hobbies—Id like reading and watching documentaries.
- How does this project relate to you?—I have never took computer apart to fix it but this would be my chance to try out my skill.
- Any other (fun) facts you’d like to add?— Im Japanese Beginner.