- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Aerospace Engineering—I chose this major because I love heights and planes, even though I don’t know very much about them. I also love engineering and solving problems and Aerospace Engineering combined those things.
- Aspirations—I would love to be a pilot, which I may end up doing in the future but I also love to know how things work so for the first part of my life I will be an engineer and work towards achieving that goal.
- Skills—I am very good at problem-solving and thinking outside the box. I also work very hard and am very passionate about my work.
- Projects/accomplishments—I once made what I call “Swajamas” which is pants that one leg is sweat pants and the other is pajama pants. I was bored and they turned out to be incredibly comfortable. I also basically built an iPhone 6 using several different phones.
- Repair experience—In High School people would pay me to fix iPhones and I was fairly good at it and it was a lot cheaper than going to an Apple store.
- Hobbies—Listening to music, playing piano, drawing, reading, fixing random things, organization.
- How does this project relate to you?—This project will help me to become a better technical writer which will benefit me in the future.
- Any other fun facts you’d like to add?—
- I have 3 dogs: Bear, Layla, and Snickers. Bear and Layla are black labs and Snickers is a hound.
- I have 5 siblings and 8 nieces and nephews.
- My favorite food is steak and I literally cannot live without it. The most disappointing thing about college is that there isn’t a lot of steak here and that hurts my soul. I also love crepes, the sweet kind, I can live without them because I’m not able to have them as much as I would like, but I would prefer not to.
- Some weird quirks that I have are: I can say the alphabet backward really fast, I can flip my eyelids inside out, I can put my hair up in a hat and look nearly identical to my younger brother.
- Some of my favorite things include skateboarding, singing (even though I’m not good at it), music, heavy rainstorms, minimalism, and cute socks.