Students: Read this before claiming one of my pages. ¶
If you are part of a student group and claim one of my Device pages or Wikis, please respect these guidelines:
- Only change content that needs to be revised. Leave working content alone.
- If the original content is mostly usable, it's best to do a revision with the original content and formatting preserved as much as possible.
- Verify any content being removed is inaccurate before removal, especially a mass removal without replacement. If the content cannot be verified with the time available for your project (or you cannot find any information through research), I did this when I wrote the page and tested it personally.
- If you find content you can't verify but think it needs work, revise it in it's current form. Replacement is okay, but that content should be restored in some way, shape or form.
- If there is a TOC and it is removed, replace it once finished.
- Do not change the non patrol reputation threshold. I set it high to avoid bad edits from new users (but make editing accessible for established users).
If these guidelines are respected, I generally do not have a problem with student edits. I do many things in a way and include unconventional information in pages I create to centralize the location of this information and make it easy for as many people to possible to find. Unless the page is a presentable rough draft, major modifications generally are not required.
Major changes that go beyond these guidelines: If there is a question of exceeding these guidelines, it's better to err on the side of caution and make a reduced change that leaves the original content behind.
PC Pro Certification
Marchman Technical School Certificate of Completion
Photography examples ¶
School and Experience ¶
- Sunlake High School (Dual enrollment)
- Graduation: 2014
- Marchman Technical Center
- Graduation: 2014
- Linux (I often have a second dedicated Linux computer)
- Intermediate board level repair and data recovery
- Gaming (Limited to older games without excess DLC and microtransactions; PC only since Xbox One and PS4 launch)