In my case, I didn’t use iOpener. Instead, I used hairdryer and heated the part of the body where the speaker glued for about 5 mins. Then I put a metallic ruler into the gap between the speaker and enclosure, which was the most difficult part of this replacement. Then cleaned up the adhesive on the enclosure. After that, I put double-sided tape on the speaker side. it is a little thicker than the original adhesive but strong enough to glue on the enclosure. The most important thing when you do that is not to make a gap when you cut and put it on the speaker. Just glue it as original does. '''A gap between adhesives cause distortion and cracked bass sound. '''
In my case it’s worked perfectly through trial and error. I used double-sided tape which I bought at a one dollar shop near my house(I live in Japan). It is a little thicker than the original adhesive, but it is strong enough to glue on the enclosure. The only tip I can say is not to make a gap when you cut it and put on the speaker. A gap between adhesives cause distortion and cracking bass sound. Just glue it as original does. Here’s the picture how I put it on the speaker.