자사 교육 프로그램의 멋진 학생들이 이 위키를 만들었습니다.
Visual Land Prestige 7L Troubleshooting
Shortened Battery Life
The battery life is not as expected, and is dwindling by the day
Watch your widgets and apps
- Some widgets are always connected to the internet, or update frequently. Avoid using these widgets/apps as this drains your battery rapidly.
- Make sure to close apps that stream video, or audio, as they may still be running in the background.
- There are some apps that can be downloaded to monitor your battery usage, and give you tips for better battery life.
Adjust Your Settings
- Turn the wifi off when you are not using it. Go to settings, then wireless and networks, then wifi to change this.
- Lower your screen brightness by going to settings, then display, then brightness.
- Use a screen timeout. Go to settings, display, screen timeout.
- Use still wallpapers instead of live wallpapers. Go to settings, display, wallpaper.
Connecting to the internet, and any issues that might happen
Connecting to the Internet
- Go to settings, then wireless and networks. Select wifi to turn it on or off.
- The tablet will automatically connect to the internet and if a password is required will ask you.
Connected but Still Can't Browse
- This could be an issue with your router.
- Turn your tablet off.
- Unplug your router, wait 30 seconds. Plug it back in and wait for the lights on your router to turn on again.
- Turn on your tablet. Follow the Connecting to the Internet instructions.
"I have forgotten my password and cannot get into my device."
The only way to get back into a locked device, if you have forgotten the password, is to do a hard reset. This reset will replace the tablet's factory settings and erase all the data within it.
- Turn off device.
- Press and hold the "Volume +" for 5 seconds, then while still holding down the "Volume +" button press the "Power Button" together for 15 seconds.
- The Android recovery screen will appear, then press the "Volume -" button once to enter the menu.
- Use the "Volume -" button to scroll down and click the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option by pressing the "Power Button".
- On the next screen, select "Yes -- Delete all user data" and press the "Power Button."
- Finally select "Reboot System Now".
- The tablet should now be back to all of its factory settings and you should once again have access to your device.
Tablet Won't Turn On
You push the power button, but the device stays at a black screen
Battery is Dead
The tablet may be out of battery
- Try plugging the tablet into a wall outlet or computer.
- Refer to Visual Land Tablet has shortened Battery Life section to learn more about saving battery life.
- The tablet may need to be restored back to factory settings.
- Do this only as a last resort option.
- Refer to the Hard Reset section for instructions.