Skip to main content

In 2012, Sony Entertainment announced that the company would be releasing a new version of its 2006 Playstation 3 console. The new console is call the Playstation 3 Super Slim and is identified by the model number, CECH-4000. The PlayStation 3 Super Slim (CECH400x) is the third version of the PS3 video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released October 25, 2012.

145 질문 전체 보기

Why won't my PS3 Super Slim turn on?

My PS3 Super Slim won't turn on. I press the power bottom at the console red light and makes the beep like normal then in a second the green light turn off and after that the ps3 won't do anything ...please help

해당 질문 답변하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 67

댓글:

Hey my PS3 doesn't start up it has a blinking red light,when I turn it on.it shows the green for two second then orange and then back to the blinking red light.please help

의 답변

Infamous Ylod

의 답변

I have the same problem i took it apart and cleaned it out but it still does the same thing i will power it on it stays on for 2 seconds and powers off i need answers plzz

의 답변

Its not something you can fix on your own i had the same problem took to a guy who fixes ps3s and its either your power supply or graphics and the power supply circuit can't be fixed at leastthat's what he told me

의 답변

hey iv been told by numerous people its either your hard drive or your motherboard

의 답변

6에 댓글 더 나타내기

의견 추가하세요

아이폰 배터리 수리 키트

Only $29.99

Buy Now

아이폰 배터리 수리 키트

Only $29.99

Buy Now

11개의 답변

가장 유용한 답변

80% chance to fix your problem 20% chance it wont and you will need a new HD

first of all, if you are currently under warranty then stop fixing and start sending!!!

first get an external hard drive if you value any of your data!!! because the following will/can cause loss of game data/pics /music/vids. I recommend backing up your hard drive if at all possible through alternate source.

Turn off the PS3. Locate the PS3’s power button at the front of the unit. Touch and hold the power button until the power light becomes red.

Reset the PS3. Touch and hold the power button. The unit will power on and you will hear a beep. Continue to hold the power button and you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset. Keep holding the power button down until you hear a third beep. The console will power off afterwards.

Activate the "Safe Mode" feature. Touch and hold the power button. Again, the unit will power on and you will hear a beep. Continue to hold the power button and again, you will hear a second beep for the video reset. Continue to hold the power button until you hear a quick double beep. Release the power button.

Using "Safe Mode." If you are successful in activating "Safe Mode," you will see the following message on screen: “Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button.” Follow the instructions on screen in order to enter "Safe Mode."

1. Restart System:

Ends safe mode and starts up the system normally.

2. Restore Default Settings=

Performs operations for [Restore Default Settings] on the PS3 Home Menu, and also deletes PlayStation®Network account information from the system.

  • [User] information is deleted temporarily and then restored. An asterisk (*) is appended in front of the restored User name.

If you sign in to PlayStation®Network after performing [Restore Default Settings], purchased games can be played without any additional operations.

Note that for downloaded (purchased) games, if you turn off the system before you sign in, the following error message will be displayed when the game is started, even if you turn on the system again and sign in:

To access this content, you must activate the system.

Go to [PlayStation®Network] > [Account Management] to activate this system. (80029514)

To access the content, go to [Account Management] to activate the system.

(Even if [This system is activated] is displayed, deactivate it and then activate it again.)

3. Restore File System=Attempts to repair all areas on the hard disk drive where files can be saved. Corrupted data may be erased if it cannot be recovered. (I recommend this 1st)

4. Rebuild Database=Deletes messages, playlists, changes made on [Information] screens, trimming information for pictures in [Photo], video thumbnails, video playback history and video resume information. (I recommend this 2nd)

  • This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.

5. Restore PS3 System=This corresponds to [Restore PS3 System] operation on the PS3 Home Menu (quick format). I recommend this as a last resort, this will make your ps3ss brand new per say, like it came out of the box, but I strongly recommend trying 3 and 4 first!!

6. System Update=Updates the PS3 system software (can only be done from storage media).

if you cant get into the safe mode, then might as well buy a new one because you will need another hdd!

Hope this helps, it has helped me fix several ps3's with similar problems.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 6

댓글:

you are my hero

의 답변

the system is not even turning on how the !&&* am i supposed to do that.... and i have a ps3 super slim if you haven't notice the name of this post

의 답변

How long does these steps usually take?

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

You cant access the recovery menu if the ps3 wont even turn on...

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 6

댓글:

you can keep the hardrive make a clone

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

Try this. Turn off the system. Unplug it. Plug it back in. Attempt to turn on and watch the lights closely. If the red light turns green for a split second and then flashes a yellow light for a split second, and then blinks red, you have the Yellow Light of Death (YLOD). Just follow the instructions found on here for the YLOD repair.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 1
의견 추가하세요

You need to replace your ps3's power supply unit

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 1
의견 추가하세요

Either the motherboard is bad or you need a new powersupply

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 1

댓글:

best way to test maybe a ac tester

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

If you have recently dropped it and/or spilled anything on it that may be causing the problem.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 1

댓글:

My mother recently smashed mine on the post of my bed, she also broke TWO GRAND THEFT AUTO 5'S and a controller.

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

Unplug the system for 30 MINUTES up to an HOUR... It should work after that...

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0

댓글:

Did not work.

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

I Want everybody stop wasting money!

I Fixed my PS3 by unplugging then replugging right after unplugging then waiting at least 5 minutes, after that you can turn on your PS3 system, you'll notice it's really silent , but after 15 minutes it'll sound normal, you turn it off you'll have the same problem again but you can fix it by keeping it on and playing then about 15 minutes mine was better and had the normal sound

If this didn't waste your money GIVE ME MONEY!

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0

댓글:

I can't keep my ps3 on for 15 min it turns back off long before that.

의 답변

LOL brush I have same problem too bad Amazon is out of ps4's

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

I have the super slim with a 500GB HDD and I had the issue where the light was red and when pressed, it turned green for under a second then went off completely, as if it had been unplugged.

The short term resolution was to plug it back in (so the light was red) and then unplug it for about half an hour (maybe less I didn't really test) and then when you plug it back in it should just switch on, but you would have to do this each time you'd like to use it

Long term would be to have the red light active and then leave unplugged for half an hour then plug back in and boot into safe mode and select 'restore file system'. It told me it had to format the PS3 but I saw now visible changes when it loaded back on (I think it formatted the 12GB of storage that my PS3 came with) and then it would switch on and off as it used to.

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0

댓글:

Mine if plugged doesn't show any light if I press the button it will show white light and off how do i solve the problem

의 답변

의견 추가하세요

My PS3 Super Slim won't turn on. I press the power bottom at the console red light and makes the beep like normal then in a second the green light turn off and after that the ps3 won't do anything ...please help

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0
의견 추가하세요

My PlayStation 3 won’t turn on even when I hold the power button down I wanna try to use it on the control

해당 답변은 도움이 되었습니까?

점수 0
의견 추가하세요

귀하의 답변을 추가하십시오

Ricardo Ortiz 가/이 대단히 고마워 할 것입니다.
조회 통계:

지난 24시간: 15

지난 7일: 142

지난 30일: 590

전체 시간: 101,927