Dim screen after digitizer replacement, digitizer not working well
Hello everyone, I'm new here, sorry for my English, I will try my best to describe my problem.
Recently i bought an iPhone 4s with box and all papers for 30 bucks (not stolen, blacklisted etc.)
The phone has a problem:
- -touch works, but not in the edges (I can see that some repair guy done a shity job putting UV glue.)
- -When I connect it to iTunes it recognize the phone, I've done the firmware update without any problem, restored it, backlight was ok, until the Welcome screen.
- - Now is dimmed to zero backlight, no backlight at all, with sun i can see that the screen is working, i can read everything. But it's very difficult.
- - I can't pass the hello,bonjour screen and put my wifi password because touch isn't working in the edges. And my password is a lot of "A" ;)
- Here are some photos of screen when restoring, dimmed hello screen, earpiece, ffc, proximity sensor.
- For other things:
- power button works
- volume controls works
- home button works
- vibration works
For now i can't tear down my phone, i don't have tools yet.
- 1 I'm pretty sure that i have to buy a new lcd+digitizer+glass assembly(touch not working in the edges), i will buy it from some guy at aliexpress, the one who have a lot of positive feedback.
I'm not sure if i have to buy a new proximity sensor or something else.
Please help me Internet :)
All of you, have a nice day!