Airport bluetooth - connector on wire broke

Do you know what the connector is called that goes on the end of the wire that connects to the airport/bluetooth card? I had one of the connectors break and I am hoping that I can just solder a new connector on to the wire if I can locate one. I would rather try that first then go through the pain of taking the display apart to replace that whole wire hinge/assembly.

Here the connector on the wire in your photograph.

Thank you.

해당 질문 답변하기 저도 같은 문제를 겪고 있습니다

좋은 질문 입니까?

점수 0


I think it is called a U.FL Connector, but I can not find anyone that just sells the connector. Yah it is small. I think I will try what you said. Maybe I can get away with buying the assembly and splicing just the one wire and connector.

의 답변

의견 추가하세요