My ipad is disabled how can I enable it without a computer
How do i enable my disabled apple ipad2 without computer or itunes
The second generation of the iPad with Wi-Fi, GSM and CDMA models. Some models were refreshed before the iPad 3. Repair is difficult and requires heat and prying.
There is no way to enable a disabled iPad without a computer. If you can use a friend or family members internet enabled device and can access www.icloud.com/find it is possible to remotely erase your device by following the instructions below.
The following instructions are from Apple's Support Website
If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device or Mac, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it.
1. From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
2. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
4. Select the device you want to erase.
5. Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
6. Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
If your device isn't connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can't erase it with Find My iPhone.
지난 24시간: 101
지난 7일: 690
지난 30일: 3,325
전체 시간: 71,924