restarting after cycle ends
washer restarts by itself after cycle finishes, unless I open lid or stop by switch
The Kenmore 110 Series is an easy to use home Washing machine created by Kenmore.
Sounds like it needs to be recalibrated. Here's how:
To access calibration mode, turn the cycle selector knob until the status LEDS correspond as follows:
Rinse LED (ON)
Press the START button to begin washer calibration.
All status LEDS will turn on
DO NOT INTERRUPT CALIBRATIONS
Lid must be down to perform the test and the basket must be empty to perform tests. Calibration cycle will run 2-4 minutes. Cycle completes when door unlocks and washer enters stand by mode
When that is all done Calibrate the User Interface.
Turn on all the LEDS like you did for the motor calibrations
When rotating the cycle selector knob each click "indent" toggles the "done" after all 5 LEDS have lighted up.
1st click Fill
2nd click Wash
3rd click Rinse
4th click Spin
5th click off
I have (had, fingers are crossed) the same problem until 50 minutes ago. I can explain how to get to the end of the directions above if you like.
Okay, here goes. I'll start from normal/standby mode
1. Enter the maintenance/diagnostics mode. Refer to the video to help you if you don't know how.
2. Rotate dial cw to the rinse position, the rinse LED light should be illuminated. You are ready for calibration.
3. Press the start button. Following the original directions from Mayer above. Make sure there is no clothes or remaining water prior to calibration. Do not disturb the washer until the self test is complete, approx 4 min. I ran the calibration a few times before I was successful.
4. Once, I ran a good calibration, I entered maintenance/diagnostics mode again. This time I entered diagnostics mode (refer to video link about 3 minutes in) I stepped through each dial position. I may be incorrect but I related this procedure to Mayer's "cycle selector knob each click "indent" toggles the "done"". And unlike other attempts, this time I did not have any faults.
5. Once I got through the diagnostic with out faults I exited by pressing cancel.
6. I returned to my regular was setting and it ran successfully and now shows complete and it has been 3+ hours without a restart.
I hope this helps.
removal of the unnecessary “"e” would have seriously saved an hour of time for me alone. From what I gathered after completing calibration the “"e” segment of your instructions is nothing more than describing that after successful completion of calibration the lights on your display will appear in a fashion such as
1click clockwise: wash
2nd click: wash+cycle complete
3rd click: rinse
4thclick: rinse+cycle complete
and so on until all light are on which just clarifys that no fault codes are displayed or present.
After running the calibration 6x and having no fault codes at any point other than the very first time. I set the washer to run the auto calibration cycle(rinse light on)pressed start and walked away. Upon return it began running the full wash cycle on its own which was the initial problem. (Restarting full cycle on its own upon completion)
The true fix!! If calibrating didn’t work
so after getting to the maintenance/diagnostic setting (3x full spins left , 3clicks CW, 1 Counter-CW,1 CW)you will cycle the knob until it shows as follows:
sensing =OFF/no light
After your display looks as described above hit start then immediately unplug your washer, wait 10seconds. Plug it back in and open the lid. Your washer is now ready to begin a regular wash cycle.
somehow after calibrating failed this unplugging during calibration reset mine right. Hope it helps you too!
can you be more specific on the instruction :"when rotating the cycle selector knob each click " indent":toggles the ": done& quot"
I do not understand what direction the selector knob needs to be turned and what the """ is.
How do I know when I have reached the instruction for the 1-5 clicks.
Can you give me more complete step by step instructions. I have installed a new controller and all the cycles work. The only problem I have is the washer restarts 4 minutes after the cycle ends
24 시간 전: 28
7일 전: 190
30일 전: 817
전체 시간: 20,507