Magic Mouse scroll not responsive
Mouse works fine but for the scroll. It won't scroll horizontally or vertically. Sometimes I get a very slight vertical movement, but that's it. Right click is also temperamental. It appears to be trying to scroll the screen when not in use but moves only very slightly.
- All the accessibility and mouse settings are set to scroll.
- Still fails when connected to another mac that has a working magic mouse.
- Tried loads of different batteries.
- Battery terminals clean.
- Tried off and on, pairing and removing.
- Tried with single and multiple fingers.
Seems to be a hardware problem, but I don't know which part is failing to fix or replace it.